Ms. Geetika Sharma / DANICS
o/o Chief Minister Delhi
Dear Ms. Sharma
I am concerned that some corrupt persons in office of Chief Minister Delhi have ensured that the mandatory suo-moto disclosure presecribed under section 4 of RTI Act 2005 has been removed from Delhi Govt website. Currently, the only working link among the "17 manuals" of RTI is the one to the PIO and First Appellate Authority in CM Office, and even that is populated with incorrect entries including your own.
As I, as a citizen of India r/o Delhi, would like to know in great depth and detail, about the functioning of the CM Office, I would appreciate if you would update the RTI disclosure for your office expeditiously. The lack of the 17 manuals seriously hinders my ability to seek further information under RTI from your office.
For your ready reference I am also cut-n-pasting the present links from http://delhigovt.nic.in/rti/default.asp showing the links to be filled in.
Delhi Dialogue Commission
B-59 Defence Colony, New Delhi 110024
Tel : 8010205897
LIST OF 17 MANUALS CM Office
1. Particulars of organization 2. Power and duties of officers/Employees 3. Procedure for Decision Making 4. Norms for discharge of functions 5. Rules,Regulations for discharge of functions 6. Statement of categories 7. Details of consultative committees and other bodies 8. List of boards,councils,committees and other bodies 9. Directory of officers/employees 10. Monthly remuneration of officers/employees 11. Budget allocated to each agency 12. Execution of subsidy program 13. Particulars of recipients of concessions,permits 14. Information available in an electronic form 15. Facilities available for obtaining information 16. Particulars of PIOs 17. Other information PrescribedJun 222016
DELHI DIALOGUE COMMISSION
an initiative of “India Against Corruption”
Shri Arvind Kejriwal,
Chief Minister of NCT Delhi
Dear Chief Minister,
Sub : Delhi Government Premium Bus Service Scheme
I refer to your subject advertisement in Hindustan Times (Delhi edn) of 16 June 2016. Accordingly, please find our comments as under.
1) That in our opinion this scheme is the same old corrupt wine of the corrupt Congress Party in the new bottle of corrupt Aam Aadmi Party. It is perhaps for this reason that public comments are hurriedly sought by you within only 4 days into a non-official gmail account.
2) That it is the established opinion of the India Against Corruption andolan that the Aam Aadmi Party is merely the “A-team” appendage of the Congress Party and a device devised by persons like the Jindal family/s to safeguard and prevent action being taken against that party and its foreign leadership and vast party assets, including benami cluster bus operations. Hence this intervention.
3) That you may recall the first 49 days of Aam Aadmi Party government in Delhi, wherein the Transport Minister and the so-called Deputy Chief Minister were very quick to execute documents allowing cluster bus operators (orange buses) to proliferate and which the previous (Congress) Govt. had not done. These included very valuable permissions for parking and bus depots all over Delhi and apparently the funds involved to obtain these permissions were not insignificant ones and perhaps more than sufficient to finance many state election campaigns. Since it was then a Govt between Aam Aadmi Party and Congress Party, anybody familiar with Delhi’s workings can conclude why such valuable permissions were granted.
4) That it is noteworthy that an unfit and unwell person like Mr. Gopal Rai was appointed as Transport Minister so that notorious bureaucrats (favorites of Congress) like Shri K.K. Sharma and Shri Parimal Rai etc could manipulate the Transport Department to their advantage. The present very high levels of corruption in the Transport Department GNTCD is an open secret and all highly specific complaints made by us directly to your office have not resulted in even 1 paise of action against these corrupt babus whom your govt are shielding for reasons best known to you, but which we can guess at.
5) That even AAP’s so-called ”odd-even” schemes had nothing to do controlling pollution (in fact all the independent data shows that pollution actually rose in that period) and had everything to do with getting private motor cars off the roads so that these deluxe buses (benamis of politicians cutting across all party lines) can operate in the dedicated corridors of road space they are expelled from. It is not clear to us why your AAP Govt is not instead taking action against highly polluting industries sprouting in Delhi and also against the thousands of illegal portable mobile phone towers each with powerful diesel generator sets equal to 2 bus engines running round the clock. IAC knows very well that AAP controlled DPCC (Delhi Pollution Control Committee) is channeling hundreds of crores of bribes to overlook these illegal mobile phone towers and illegal industries. We suggest you / AAP stop foolishness like odd-even schemes and instead go after controlling actual polluting sources in Delhi, ie. if you have the honesty to do so and the ability to appoint an honest and effective DPCC Chairman.
6) That evidently the vested interests operating to implement this scheme include your Aam Aadmi Party people like Sh. Ashish Khetan who specially arranged a meeting of your then version of Delhi Dialogue Commission (now renamed to prevent confusion with us) with the so-called “Centre for Science and Environment” (CSE) on 23.March.2015 where MoM show CSE proposed:-
a) “It was suggested that DTC , should buy 900 mm bus with standard specification prescribed under JNNURM, Ministry of Urban Development, GOI . It was suggested that AMC clause could be considered for removal as it would ensure competitive participation for Bus procurement.”
b) “CSE pointed out that there was an urgent need for Bus depots to strengthen Bus service in Delhi. CSE suggested that the Millennium depot should not be removed as would hamper introduction of new buses.”
c) “CSE stressed that the problem of monopoly/cartel in purchase of bus need to be addressed”
7) That the CSE were also behind / supported the disastrous and scam “BRT corridor” scheme which was then designed to suit a certain bus manufacturer. The curious fact that the very first meetings of the AAP’s think tank was with these people and their ill thought out discredited / unpopular bus corridor plans betrays the rot in Delhi’s Aam Aadmi Party that such persons are entertained.
8) That an AAP MLA Ms.Alka Lamba has apparently exposed how virtually all the safeguards in the bus scheme have been removed so that Delhi’s roads can be taken over by bus aggregator cartels owned and controlled by benami politicians. It is an open secret that no effective action is being taken against 2 prominent overseas app based MNC cab / car / shuttle aggregators only because of the heavy corruption in the GNCTD Transport Department. Since you are putting your own photo on these advts, any reasonable person will conclude that you are installing a private deluxe bus “mafia” which will ultimately benefit you personally in the same way that the cluster bus scheme benefits some benamis of Congress party.
9) That it is high time that officers like Special Commissioner Transport Shri K.K. Dahiya should be moved out of Transport Department. You will surely recall our communications to your office about Shri Parimal Rai, who was eventually shunted out to Chandigarh.
10) Due to the involvement of so many touts and vested interests in the deluxe bus scheme who are directly wired into AAP, we are not inclined to presently comment on the specifics of your project except to say that it seems an out-and-out AAP scam and potential scandal and name of Delhi Govt. should not be tagged to it.
Accordingly, we hope that a serious review of the scheme takes place before it is implemented, if at all.
PS: It seems that Mr.Gopal Rai has been replaced as Transport Minister by Mr. Satyendra Kumar Jain to implement this scheme. Accordingly, I hope that you will confirm from Mr.Jain that he continues to hold the education (architecture) qualifications he claims in his election affidavit/s and trusting / believing which the people of Delhi elected him. I am informed that the Council of Architecture has listed a Satyendar Kumar Jain (Roll No. CA/1993/15928) as a defaulter since 31-Dec-2013 and the said Mr.Jain has ignored all reminders of CoA to regularize his membership,thereby leading me to doubt the validity / tenure of the underlying diploma / membership in architecture as was stated in Mr.Jain’s election affidavit.
for Delhi Dialogue Commission
(an India Against Corruption initiative)
Sarbajit RoyMay 172016
We are pleased to inform the public at large as follows:-
That pursuant to IAC's complaints in various quarters, the Aam Aadmi Party Govt of Delhi has seen fit to rename their illegal "Delhi Dialogue Commission" to "Dialogue & Development Commission".
The "Delhi Dialogue Commission" is our well known name / mark,
The official website of Delhi Dialogue Commission is "http://www.DelhiDialogueCommission.in"
The official Facebook page of Delhi Dialogue Commission is "https://www.facebook.com/DelhiDialogueCommission/"
May 14, 2015
Dear IAC subscribers
I am pleased to inform IAC community that after the continual evasions of AAP's Delhi Govt. Secretariat, including Chief Secretary, the office of Hon'ble L-G of Delhi has taken cognisance of our complaints that "WiFi in Delhi" scheme is being carried in a non-transparent, corrupt and fraudulent matter by a so-called Delhi Dialogue Commission and with manipulation of transfers of certain officers.
IAC is well cognisant that the term "Delhi Dialogue" was coined and used during the IAC andolan of 2011-2012, and indisputably precedes the 2010 phase of IAC andolan,since from at least January 21-22 2009 ! As such the term "Delhi Dialogue" is an IPR asset of IAC flowing from the original Brahmic legacy of Ms. Sarojini Naidu, a member of HRA.
IAC would have had no objection if this term/mark was used strictly for apolitical purposes by anybody in the public interest. However, the AAP has proceeded / attempted to convert this widely known public mark into its personal property, strangely to be co-terminus with its Government, through a dubious GoNCTD notification issued, in name of the Hon'ble L-G, by an officer who properly should have been sitting in the UT of Andaman and Nicobar. It is strange that this self styled AAP 'Commission' is not constituted by any act of legislature to make it a body corporate. Neither is it a Commission of Inquiry.
Accordingly, IAC has reason to think that the term "commission" as used by GoNCTD is actually a code word to indicate to vested interests where to negotiate the bribes to be paid through this irregular body which is presided over by Shri Arvind Kejriwal.
Accordingly also, in the public interest, IAC had taken formal steps to register / secure its own interest in the name "Delhi Dialogue Commission", and as today IAC stands duly registered / licenced with the Central Government to use the mark 'Delhi Dialogue Commission', and we shall actually be doing so very shortly, and also conveying our strong protests and objections to the Govt of Delhi asking them to cease and desist from using our licenced mark, especially for misuse and annexation of lands and the associated rights in Delhi at the cost of the poor or deprived peoples like farmers and slum dwellers.
Accordingly also, as an urgent interim measure, the IAC hereby constitutes a working "Delhi Dialogue Commission" as below with immediate effect from our list members.
- Chairman : Er Sarbajit Roy ;
- Vice-Chairman : Shri Veeresh Malik ;
- Member : Ms. Gita Dewan Verma ; Expert urban planner
- Member : Mr. Ram Kumar Atri ; Land rights expert
All positions are honorary and unpaid. No.TA/DA etc. shall be allowed.
Further information shall ensue from this IAC Commission in due course, including addition / co-opting of members / experts / RWA etc. to ensure widest possible participation of people of Delhi, especially slum dwellers, farmers and workers, in having honest and transparent structured dialogues with the Government of Delhi for their problems / grievances.
India Against Corruption, jan andolan
AAP fires their Delhi Dialogue Commission's secretary Ashish Joshi for chewing gutka
New Delhi, May 9 (PTI) The Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) government today refuted the charges levelled by former Delhi Dialogue Commission (DDC) member-secretary and IP&TAFS officer Ashish Joshi, and alleged that the officer has been running a “systematic vilification campaign” against it. 
The government also alleged that Joshi has been “harassing” its officials since he was relieved from his additional duty and has been making “unsuccessful attempts” to contact its officers through e-mail and on telephone.
"It is a pity that after a month’s research, all they could come up with is that I consume gutka. I am not aware of this purported letter. If it is true, you can see that it is a classic case of a witch hunt.” 
Joshi called AAP as "bloodsuckers" in an interview with ANI "I only smoke cigar, but what about those who suck blood of others." Aug 292011
The Delhi Dialogue is conceived by India Against Corruption in 2010 as a direct model of collaborative and inclusive democracy.
As the national capital, Delhi is the standard by which India is compared internationally. So, an efficient administration and planned development are absolutely necessary for Delhi to aspire to be a capital city.
Successive corrupt governments of Delhi have ensured that the basic needs of the people of Delhi have remained unanswered – eg. employment, sanitation, clean drinking water, electricity and affordable housing.
Honest, accountable and responsive government needs people’s genuine participation if there is to be any governance at all. The only way to transform a city is to be in a constant dialogue with the city and the people who live in it.
IAC believes that the time has come for having a mechanism for direct democracy with the government. It is with this intention that the IAC proposes a Delhi Dialogue Committee to communicate popular local solutions for a range of civic issues to the Government of NCT of Delhi.